This short page is to link together some of the resources that I’ve created that might be useful in creating an escape room or puzzle hunt:
- Mini escape games
- Tesla’s Teleforce Trail – a writeup of a simple laser escape style game, which requires a piece of wood and a laser pointer.
- Creating a mini escape room for my children
- General puzzle hunt ideas:
- The puzzle hunt – a write up of a hunt I put together, where you might be able to steal some ideas
- Useful web scripts
- Tablet Message Generator – simple HTML page that flashes a specified message, one letter at a time with a configurable delay for each letter. We used it as part of the puzzle hunt above to display a message in a window.
- Check a word can be used as a code for the standard alphabetic padlock (which comes with Breakout EDU’s kit). Also a list of valid words.
Nice post. I especially like the Teleforce Trail write-up. I’ve done a few DIY escape rooms and a scavenger hunt with my nieces.