Here’s a map of all the games in this region. Click on the icons to see individual game information or scroll down to see recommendations for the region.
- Bewilder Box – The Bewilder Box Initiative (Brighton)
- CTRL-ALT-ESC – Frankenscape (Margate)
- The Panic Room Gravesend 1 – Old Father Time (Gravesend)
- The Escapement – Pirates of Polaris (Margate)
- Time Trap – Rebellion – 1136 (Reading)
- Escape in the Towers – Crime & Punishment Lab (Canterbury)
- The Panic Room Gravesend 3 – Dino Land (Gravesend)
- Escape Kent – Pirates of the Stormy Seas (Canterbury)
- The Escapement – Egyptian Exodus (Margate)
- Tulleys Escape Rooms – The Outfitters (Crawley)
- The Panic Room Gravesend 2 – The Gilman Hotel (Gravesend)
- The Panic Room Gravesend 2 – The Dollhouse (Gravesend)
- Time Trap – Imaginarium – 1863 (Reading)
Other good games: Tulleys Escape Rooms: Mutiny (Crawley), ClueCapers: Rescue from Winchokey (Winchester), Elusion Rooms: The Pandora Heist (Southampton), Real Life Games: Extinction (Ramsgate), The Panic Room Gravesend 1: The Don (Gravesend)
More good games: Escape from the Room: The Curse of Old Maid Milly (London), Exciting Escapes: Breaking the Law (Southampton), Houdini's Escape: Alcatraz (Southampton), Escape from the Room: Cabin in the Woods (London), ClueCapers: Mission to Winchintzy (Winchester)
Even more good games: Exciting Escapes: A Hidden Past (Southampton), The Panic Room Gravesend 2: Defective Detective (Gravesend), The Real Escape: The Guardians of the Elixir (Portsmouth), Exciting Escapes: Change the Record (Southampton)
- I’ve played 40 of 128 open games in this region
- If you include games of the same (or similar) design that I’ve played elsewhere, I’ve played 48.
- Largest venue capacity: 56 – Locked in a Room Milton Keynes.