Here’s a map of all the games in this region. Click on the icons to see individual game information or scroll down to see recommendations for the region.
- Extremescape – Lost Tomb (Stockport)
- Extremescape – Pirate Ship (Stockport)
- Trapped In – Interstellar (Manchester)
- Crack It Bolton – Haunted Mansion (Bolton)
- Trapped In – The Ruby Factory (Manchester)
- Escape Room Centre – Egyptian (Blackpool)
- Code to Exit – Dark Ages (Manchester)
- Escape Room Centre – Secret of the Tomb (Blackpool)
Other good games: Code to Exit: The Blueprint (Manchester), Escape Room Centre: The Bomb (Blackpool), Clue Finders: Remy's Room (Liverpool), Clue HQ Warrington: Teleporter (Warrington), Lucardo: Gem Runner (Manchester)
More good games: Escape Quest: Curious Encounters (Macclesfield), Clue Finders: The Tomb (Liverpool), Code to Exit: The Forger (Manchester), Lucardo: The Dream (Manchester), Clue HQ Warrington: Dungeon of Doom (Warrington)
Even more good games: Clue HQ Warrington: The Vault (Warrington), The Escape Room Preston: The Mummy (Preston), Breakout Liverpool: Cursed Carnival (Liverpool), Trapped In: Time Machine (Manchester), Breakout Chester: Cursed Carnival (Chester), Trapped In: CSI (Manchester)
- I’ve played 55 of 182 open games in this region
- If you include games of the same (or similar) design that I’ve played elsewhere, I’ve played 69.
- Versus games:
- Clue HQ Blackpool: The Experiments – Blackpool (2 copies)
- Clue Finders: Remy’s Room – Liverpool (2 copies)
- Tick Tock Unlock Liverpool: Blueprint – Liverpool (2 copies)
- Breakout Liverpool: The Detective Office – Liverpool (2 copies)
- Clue HQ Wirral: Detonation – Liverpool (2 copies)
- Breakout Manchester – High St: Reclassified – Manchester (2 copies)
- The Crystal Maze Manchester: The Crystal Maze – Manchester (4 copies)
- Largest venue capacity: 60 – Breakout Liverpool.