Here’s a map of all the games in this region. Click on the icons to see individual game information or scroll down to see recommendations for the region.
- Escape in the Towers – The Comms Room (Canterbury)
- CTRL-ALT-ESC – Frankenscape (Margate)
- The Escapement – The Pit (Margate)
- The Panic Room Gravesend 1 – Old Father Time (Gravesend)
- The Escapement – Pirates of Polaris (Margate)
- CTRL-ALT-ESC – Detention (Margate)
- Escape in the Towers – Crime & Punishment Lab (Canterbury)
- The Panic Room Gravesend 3 – Dino Land (Gravesend)
- Pressure Point Escape Rooms – Murder on the Dancefloor (Ashford)
- Escape Kent – Pirates of the Stormy Seas (Canterbury)
- The Escapement – Egyptian Exodus (Margate)
- Pressure Point Escape Rooms – Broken (Ashford)
- CTRL-ALT-ESC – Spacescape (Margate)
- The Panic Room Gravesend 2 – The Dollhouse (Gravesend)
Other good games: Clever Dilemma: Dracula's Chambers (Faversham), Pressure Point Escape Rooms: The Moonlit Wild (Ashford), Escape Hub: Inbound (Maidstone), Hysteria Escape Rooms: Motel California (Chatham), The Panic Room Gravesend 2: Wizard of Oz (Gravesend)
More good games: Get Lost Escape Rooms: The Abandoned Cottage (Dover), The Panic Room Gravesend 1: The Don (Gravesend), The Extraction Room: Extraction (Maidstone), Get Lost Escape Rooms: World Fair Hotel (Dover), Real Life Games: Extinction (Ramsgate), Hysteria Escape Rooms: Aftermath (Chatham)
- I’ve played 28 of 67 open games in this region
- If you include games of the same (or similar) design that I’ve played elsewhere, I’ve played 30.
- Versus games:
- Escape Kent: Vice Versa – Canterbury (2 copies)
- The Panic Room Gravesend 3: Ten Fathoms Deep – Gravesend (2 copies)
- Largest venue capacity: 52 – Escape Kent (Canterbury).